I’m honored to be nominated the Versatile Blogger Award by one of my favorite fellow bloggers, Shay-lon. Her dedication to health and fitness is inspiring, but what I love best about Shay-lon is her authenticity. If you don’t know Shay-lon, check out her blog Staying Healthy isn’t a Crime – Fitness is a Lifestyle Choice. If YouTube is more your speed, you can find her here too: Fitness Wonder Woman. Thank you Shay-lon for nominating the Fit Frequent Flyer, and of course, for your continued support.
According to the Versatile Blogger Award Rules, I need to do five things to preserve the spirit of this award:
Nominees should know that if you are nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, you have already won
Write and publish a blog post thanking and linking back to the person who nominated me
List seven random facts about myself
Nominate up to 15 other blogs that you follow and believe deserve recognition for their hard work
7 Facts about me:
- I was a cheerleader in high school
- I was born in Illinois, raised in Arizona, and currently call Oregon home.
- I love football. My teams are the Chicago Bears and Arizona Cardinals. If they play each other, I win either way. 🙂
- I just launched a second blog called The Cheater Chef designed to show people how to each healthy with zero talent in the kitchen. (shameless plug)
- Writing 7 facts about myself makes me feel dull and uninteresting.
- My favorite author of all time is Stephen King, and I LOVED the new movie IT
- I just completed my first Tough Mudder race yesterday!
15 blogs I nominate:
Now the majority of these blogs are new blogs I have chosen to follow and others I have followed for awhile, so take a look and show support 🙂 thanks!